Author: Linda James
Genre: Non-Fiction, Self Help, Mind, Body and Spirit
Seachange @ Work brings ancient wisdom and energy techniques into the modern workplace to reshape our work habits, rejuvenate the work environment and create more personal energy. Author Linda Mary James has tailored this book for the 21st century workplace so the concepts can be incorporated seamlessly into the daily routine.
Linda shows readers how to track and manage their energy levels throughout the working day. She also looks afresh at the modern corporate environment, introducing the concept of the energy system of a business to illustrate the importance of a well-balanced workplace.
Seachange @ Work is structured around a typical working day. The book starts with the journey to work, takes readers through their working day and shows how to:
- Create an ideal working day
- Arrive at work feeling fresh and ready to take on the day
- Understand the chakra energy of your business
- Identify key areas that would benefit from an increase in energy flow
- Create a supportive working environment
- Easily introduce the beneficial effects of colour, gemstones/crystals, essential oils, flower essences, sound etc into your workplace
- Be your authentic self in the workplace
- See working relationships from a different angle
- Maintain high productive energy all day.
- Arrive home with energy to enjoy the rest of day
- Work with passion and purpose
The book offers a lot of practical advice, and it's easy to read and understand. The author knows how to explain things in a simple way, yet without sounding condescending. I might give some of the things in the book a shot - like use of sound and colour, and maybe the crystals too.
It's an enlightening read, and I'd recommend it to everyone who feels drained at the end of the day!